Often clients engage an architectural firm to document their brief in consideration with their budget. These budgets are commonly exceeded once the documentation is issued to the market for tendering.
Another option is to team up with a preferred builder who can provide competent feed back to the design team during the early stages of the design phase. This is generally performed under a Letter of Intent engagement.
Hexagon Projects submits a Preliminary Cost Plan (PCP) based on early architectural design documents.
Hexagon Projects will conduct a Walk Through of the PCP with the architect and client.
Hexagon Projects will submit a Cost Plan (CP) based on the PCP walk through.
Hexagon Projects is engaged under a Letter of Intent.
A Value Management process is actioned based on items the architect, client and Hexagon Projects may have identified as potential cost saving options during the PCP walk through.
Detailed Design phase undertaken by the architect. Hexagon Projects provides buildability advice in conjunction with Value Management outcomes.
Tender Documents provided to Hexagon Projects for pricing.
Hexagon Projects submits a Fixed Lump Sum Tender (FLST).
If the FLST is within a reasonable range of the CP, Hexagon Projects is appointed under a Fixed Lump Sum contract.
You are kept abreast of the potential construction costs during the design phase.
You are able to review and provide direction on the design based on ongoing financials.
Reduces the scale and quantity of abortive design work and redocumentation.
Reduces the tendering timeframe. Expeditious mobilisation onto site.
Greater forward planning, smoother delivery process, earlier completion.
Hexagon Projects is able to act as your agent, looking after your interests in a fair and integral manner.
Under a project management engagement, Hexagon Projects will not only manage your project on a day to day basis, but also drive the entire delivery process from inception through to final completion.
– Coordinate the design team and authorities.
– Assemble the Principal Contractor tender package.
– Issue tender packages to suitable Principal Contactors.
– Vet Principal Contractor tender offers.
– Negotiate with shortlisted Principal Contractors to achieve the best outcome.
– Provide a recommendation on engagement of Principal Contactor.
– Finalise head contract details and construct the Principal Project Requirements document.
– Administer the head contract.
– Review Principal Contractor variations and progress claims.
– Provide monthly Project Control Group reports.
– Issue Practical Completion certificates.
– Issue Final Completion certificates.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.